Basic characteristics of the storage casing:
- Polyethylene mantle pipe
- Galvanized mantle pipe at the National State Standard 30732-2006
- Presence of corona effect – high adhesion
- Diameters of mantle pipes: 90-1200 mm
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Mark PE100
- Joint-free extrudable, shock-resistant and tear-proof, viscoelastic, hard polyethylene
- Absolute density – 0,95 kg/dm
- Limit of stretching strain – 23 H/mm2
- Elongation at a blow-out – 350%
- Coefficient of rigidity – 500-600 H/mm2
- High resistance to all chemical species found in soil
- Equipped with light stabilizers
Basic characteristics of polyurethane foam:
- Hard polyurethane foam (PUF)
- Two components: polyol and isocyanate. Producer: BASF
- Foaming agent: cyclopentane. Eco-friendly, does not contain freons
- Heat conduction: ⋋50=0,027 W/(m*K)
- Foam density: 60-80 kg/m3
- The reduction of potential value of destruction of the ozone layer and potential of global warming is 30% MORE EFFECTIVE IN COMPARISON WITH SIMILAR PRODUCTS.
- Most producers use CO2 as a reagent for producing heat insulating material, which possesses a relatively good coefficient of heat conduction Lambda=0,033 W/m*K.
- ISOPLUS uses the 2-component system of the company BASF (Polyol and Isocyanate).
As a reagent and at the same time the third component ISOPLUS uses hydrocarbon Cyclopentane (C5H10). The high quality isolating material appears in the process of exothermic and chemical reaction which possesses less coefficient of heat conduction keeping small mass (Lambda=0,0275 W/m*K).
That is how the 30% reduction of heat loss in the heat supply system is achieved.
We reach the unique characteristics of the product with:
- Using high quality isolating material with a perfect heat conduction coefficient 0,0275 W/(m*K) which means the reduction of heat loss in the heat supply system approximately for 30%. We use 100% free from freons ecologically friendly isolating material, working on the basis of hydrocarbon cyclopentane;
- The production at our own extrusion-type machines of protective mantle pipes from polyethylene of high density (HDPE), mark PE100, and processing mantle pipes with a corona discharge. Thus, we reach a better adhesion of the construction with the storage casing – isolating material – a working steel pipe and we provide the service life of the heat supply system.
The full program of the production is completed by formed parts of any difficulty level, more than four types of isolation of pipe joints, systems of control and leak and damage detection accurate up to 50 cm, etc.
The present catalogue introduces for your attention all the assortment of preliminarily isolated products by «Isoplus Central Asia» LLP: pipes, elements of pipe connection, elbow bends, T-sockets, materials for isolation of pipe joints, ball valves and components of the system of online remote control (SORC).